Tips For shiny hair at Christmas
Hair is one of the body parts preferred by boys (apart from the obvious, of course). Keeping well hydrated is a key to make it look healthy and super nice. Do you know how to make your hair brighter than none? Try our tips and tell us the result …
* A good cut: Do not go to the hairdresser only in extreme cases. The hair has to be revitalized. It is best to cut the ends every six to eight weeks to grow strongly and not cracking.
* Change of shampoo: but do not use any, you should use a shampoo that is sulfate-free, so it does not clog the hair follicle, preventing it from working properly. In addition, this ingredient is often cause dry hair.
* It is very important to consider sealing the hair cuticle. Any product that helps us nurture, destroy our hair dry and breathe new life and will enhance the sealing action, an action that need to be carried out especially in summer.
* The hair washing is key to the brightness, it should be used to warm water, if the water is too hot will increase sebum from the scalp and also the hair fiber will be too “soft”.
* If your hair is long, then you have more obligations. You cut it followed so that the tips are not flourish and make it less beautiful. Do not sleep with your hair tied up, and you will achieve it breaks or you lose quite directly.
* Conditioner: A good conditioner is essential to the health of our hair. It is always important to choose the one that best suits the characteristics of our hair.
* Apply a conditioner from the middle to the ends of the hair and comb, first with a separate tooth comb and, later, with a tooth comb together.
* Redheads: mayonnaise baths are perfect for red hair. Sounds a bit rude but the hairdressers recommend this method to achieve higher brightness in red manes. Just dare and give a good rinse afterwards.
* A home trick: Beat 2 or 3 eggs and apply the mixture on the hair before washing, half towards the tips. Put a plastic wrap to wrap. Leave it 15 minutes and then rinse it. Then, wash your hair with shampoo and mask.
* A home remedy with amazing results is to place olive oil with a brush before bed on the tip of the hair, wrapping with plastic cap and leave it on all night and the next day rinse with shampoo and warm water for 1 or 2 times a week for the first two months.