What is called health and disease?
What is health?
• According to the (WHO): The state of complete physical, mental and social wellbeing and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
What is the disease?
• It is the presence of signs, symptoms, changes in behavior or psychological manifestations, denoting the existence of physical or mental disorders, which result the appearance of abnormal sensations or the presence of mild clinical symptoms as mild discomfort characterized by pain headache, fever, muscle aches, tiredness, loss of appetite and / or concerns to the presence of infectious or chronic severe that they keep a person from leaving or not being up sequels and death.
Help to stay healthy:
• Firstly take proper hygienic habits, such as:
- Bathroom body.
- Cutting nails.
- Wash hands before eating and after using the bathroom.
- Brushing teeth after every meal.
• Eat mostly natural foods cooked or cleaned and disinfected.
• Avoid food intake “junk”.
• Drink boiled or chlorinated water.
• Refrain from smoking.
• No alcohol and / or drug substances or stimulants or tranquilizers.
• Similarly, physical exercise and join working groups, sporting or social.