Diseases and Conditions
As temperatures drop began to spend more time indoors and less time in the sun. This results in a decrease in our reserves of vitamin D and started to be more suitable for the spread of viruses from one another. This does not mean that these viruses appear magically at certain times of the year and are living around us actually live with multiple classes of microorganisms and all of them are kept at bay until the moment we are more sensitive and is weakened and our ability to defend ourselves in reality, that changes with the seasons.
Many people believe that colds and flus that befall them are caused by bacteria but this is just wrong. Colds and flus are generated most often used by viruses and antibiotics usually is completely ineffective in addition to damaging our long-term intestinal balance.
Viruses are much smaller than bacteria and have a structure that makes different antibiotics are useless for control (sometimes if necessary can be used as a secondary infection our state, either sinusitis, bronchitis / pneumonia, but these cases are rare). We should also know that although the trigger colds and flu viruses, they are not the only cause of the disease.
So … what would be the real cause?
The real cause in most cases is the fact that our immune system is weakened, which lacks the ability to react to repel viral contact.
And how will weaken our defenses?. Although the origin is diverse having our immune systems, usually comes from one or more of the following causes:
- Not having a good sleep or not enough sleep
- Vitamin D Deficiency
- Do not do any exercise
- Sustained a daily stress
Excess sugar or white flour in place of fresh or nutritious meals
Being little extreme, I believe in healthy choices but also allow us to enjoy celebrating life with an occasional excess. That said, when inevitably feel some of the symptoms caused by any of these invisible beings, we can draw on powerful natural supplements that can slow the progress of most colds and flu, especially if we do it in the first symptoms:
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant. Use natural sources such as acerola or orange juice, among others.
- Propolis: A resin produced by bees and one of the broadest spectrum of antimicrobial agents in the world. It is also a source of caffeic acid and apigenin, two components that enhance our immune response.
- Echinacea: substance that can help you recover from colds and minor colds quickly. Echinacea remains the primary remedy for respiratory infections in Germany, where he issued more than 1.3 million prescriptions each year.
Not all of these compounds have the same efficiency, it all depends on their origin, development and quality. So always check your hand or other expert assistance contact us.
Does hemorrhoids cause constipation? If, with exertion performed to expel the stool dry and hard you run the risk of producing hemorrhoids (or make them worse) and anal fissures, which are painful.
How to prevent and treat constipation?
• Include enough fiber in your diet. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
• Drink plenty of fluids, from 1.5 to 2 liters of plain water a day.
• Avoid stress.
• Exercise. Start small and do at least 30 minutes of exercise a day. It is also valid to take a walk or walks.
Nasal congestion occurs due to inflammation of the blood vessels, which in turn causes them to swell the tissues lining the nose, reducing the space through which the air passes normally through the nostrils. The result: a blocked nose.
Effective remedies for nasal congestion:
• Take decongestants, manage shrink swollen blood vessels in the nose.
• Use decongestant nasal drops or sprays, but never for more than three days, causing the opposite effect. They can be contraindicated in people with hypertension or other health problems, so before using them should always consult your doctor.
• To reduce the amount of mucus resort to antihistamines, but always with care, as some may cause drowsiness.
• Also a humidifier to prevent drying out mucous.
• To remove nasal congestion is good to drink plenty of fluids. A good tea or hot broth also come in handy.
• Avoid smoking.
• To unclog the nose is good to avoid laden environments that prevent further breathing.
• When eating, remember to wash your hands well to prevent virus infections.
• Strengthen your defenses with vitamin C in your diet. Eat orange, mandarin, kiwi, pineapple, strawberries… etc.
• When lying, try sleeping with your head slightly raised to facilitate breathing and prevent clogging.
• Be patient. Your nose will return to normal in less than a week.