Fitness and Exercies
The following exercise guide will help you have a good physical condition. Ideal for those who start exercising.
Exercise routine for beginners
• Begin this: Lie on the floor with knees bent, feet close to your body and your heels on the floor. Place your arms at your sides with palms down. Close your eyes. Breathe deeply three times. Inhale and exhale slowly. Your abdominal cavity expands.
• In the same position, slowly turn your head to the side. Now turn to the other. Continue to do this three times with your eyes closed.
• Lie on your back with knees bent. Bring them into your chest, hold and lower them to the ground yet again bent.
• Place your arms at your sides. Repeat three times. Breathe deeply and rhythmically.
• Lie on your back with knees bent and arms at your sides. Slowly, off the shoulders and head off the floor. Raise your arms and try to touch your knees.
• Slowly lower your head and shoulders to the ground. Repeat three times. (It helps to tone the muscles of the stomach).
• Change the position of hands and knees on the floor. With knees together, arch your back and look at the ceiling.
• Then move your chin to your chest and shrink back. Repeat three times.
• Lie on your back with legs extended and arms at your sides, palms down.
• Bring your right leg toward your chest, without bending. Slowly return to starting position.
• Repeat three times on each leg. This exercise stretches the back of the leg that has to do with posture.
• If the muscles of the hamstring stretch cease to be pulled back down.
• Sit on a hard chair with open legs and heels on the floor. Lean forward letting the head and arms hang. Return to the starting position.
• Repeat three times. This exercise helps to stretch the back muscles.
• Now stand with your feet together.
• Bend down and let your arms and head hang for a few seconds, then return to starting position.
The abdomen may become a headache for most people looking to have a fitness body, the abdomen is an area that tends not naturally develop greatly or fairly easily as do the biceps, is a bit more complex physical work you have to do to get a stomach of steel.
The basic exercise for this area are the abs but for some people it can be a tedious exercise and yielding few results, the answer to this is that we make this exercise the right way, here I leave some common mistakes in implementing abdominal :
• encourage us as a spring from the ground, up and down without effort, maybe your back is tired but your stomach just ran its course.
• When you do abdominal crunches on a bench and this has foot support not using it for leverage, and get up, remember that this support is only present to maintain the stability of the body and to help raise as this can make straining your legs nonsense.
• Poor posture, posture is importanticima, in the way that will put your body where you do physical work, remember to be lying on a flat surface preferably on a mattress for crunches or bench for it, is completely horizontal position and must not be bent before.
• Straining in the neck, the neck is an area that is very fragile and when sobreesfuerza can damage somewhere as cervical or neck.
Now I let a routine so you have a steel stomach in 8 minutes abs routine is for a basic but you will sure to have it as a base and full exercise your abs without equipment rare or go to the gym, all this what you can do from the comfort of your home if you do not have a bank to support you can use any.
This routine abdomen is very good and is designed to maximize your time and space, you can develop your abs, this workout for the abs you should perform 3-2 times a week for 4 or 5 weeks and you will see good results in your abdomen. Enjoy the exercise.
The exercises are always a highly recommended method to keep fit and stay healthy, however there are some preliminary recommendations that are worth taking into account, especially when it comes to lifting weights . Here are some useful tips that will help you achieve a healthy body and strong without having to suffer in the process.
Before beginning an exercise routine based on weightlifting, it is important to perform a series of movements and elastic stretching to warm the body before the efforts we make. Start exercising your bones, muscles and joints, either stretching the arms, legs and doing some jogging.
As important as lifting weights is to consume ingredients that complement our exercise routine , for that we recommend to feed you proteins and vitamins to keep your muscular system in top condition. You can eat healthy ingredients such as meat, fish, poultry, cereals, vegetables and egg.
Do not forget that the weightlifting movements must be precise, since a slight imbalance or stress can wreak havoc wrong really painful that could help rather than harm our health significantly. Neither is good overtax the body, so you should be adding a little more effort to the extent that you can handle.
Also you should pectoral exercises to change your routine and try new moves. Try going to bed on your back on a workout bench to lift the torso with two pillows at an angle of 45 degrees. Start with weights of 2-4 kilos and the weight increases as the days go.