Hair is one of the body parts preferred by boys (apart from the obvious, of course). Keeping well hydrated is a key to make it look healthy and super nice. Do you know how to make your hair brighter than none? Try our tips and tell us the result …
* A good cut: Do not go to the hairdresser only in extreme cases. The hair has to be revitalized. It is best to cut the ends every six to eight weeks to grow strongly and not cracking.
* Change of shampoo: but do not use any, you should use a shampoo that is sulfate-free, so it does not clog the hair follicle, preventing it from working properly. In addition, this ingredient is often cause dry hair.
* It is very important to consider sealing the hair cuticle. Any product that helps us nurture, destroy our hair dry and breathe new life and will enhance the sealing action, an action that need to be carried out especially in summer.
* The hair washing is key to the brightness, it should be used to warm water, if the water is too hot will increase sebum from the scalp and also the hair fiber will be too “soft”.
* If your hair is long, then you have more obligations. You cut it followed so that the tips are not flourish and make it less beautiful. Do not sleep with your hair tied up, and you will achieve it breaks or you lose quite directly.
* Conditioner: A good conditioner is essential to the health of our hair. It is always important to choose the one that best suits the characteristics of our hair.
* Apply a conditioner from the middle to the ends of the hair and comb, first with a separate tooth comb and, later, with a tooth comb together.
* Redheads: mayonnaise baths are perfect for red hair. Sounds a bit rude but the hairdressers recommend this method to achieve higher brightness in red manes. Just dare and give a good rinse afterwards.
* A home trick: Beat 2 or 3 eggs and apply the mixture on the hair before washing, half towards the tips. Put a plastic wrap to wrap. Leave it 15 minutes and then rinse it. Then, wash your hair with shampoo and mask.
* A home remedy with amazing results is to place olive oil with a brush before bed on the tip of the hair, wrapping with plastic cap and leave it on all night and the next day rinse with shampoo and warm water for 1 or 2 times a week for the first two months.
• Hair is made of keratin, so a diet low in vitamins of the B and E will cause it to grow very slowly.
“Sources of Vitamin B: Egg yolk, meat, fish, milk, yeast, nuts, whole grains, soy, dates, beans, raw cabbage, nuts, white bread, pears, peanuts, watercress, figs, cherries , almonds, hazelnuts, oranges, paddy rice, spinach, apples, lettuce, celery, honey, lemons, strawberries, potatoes, turnips, yeast, kidney, tomatoes, bananas, onions, nuts, seeds, cereal, grapefruit, plums, cucumbers , livers, brains, sprouting wheat, rice, corn, radishes, sweet potatoes, artichokes, eggplant, garden cress, beans, soy, cauliflower and asparagus.
“Sources of Vitamin E: Whole grain, vegetable oils, wheat germ oil, sunflower seeds, almonds, wheat germ oil, green leafy vegetables, such as broccoli, soybeans, spinach and brewer’s yeast. The egg yolk also contains vitamin E.
• As reinforcement, lean on products that strengthen your hair.
• Do not forget to consume omega-3, this helps maintain healthy skin and hair, is found in fish like tuna, salmon.
• Drink plenty of water.
Lice are an outstanding bill for which we must pass on occasion and fight with it and yet still little is known about it, your treatment and especially how to prevent non infected.
You know that there are three types of lice, head and acquaintances, body and pubic, they are best known as crabs. Females really are called nits living four weeks and put in charge of the eggs after 7 days usually calls out larvae and lice.
Head lice are a measure of 2.4 to 3.3 mm, are gray hair caught in the claws with their feet and down to the scalp to suck blood, that’s his mission. On the other hand, females lay 3-4 eggs per day and fixed with a cement near the root of the hairs.
Body lice are usually in the folds and seams of clothing, then only will the skin to feed. Very similar to above but slightly larger.
On the other hand, the spread of lice is by jumping or flying like flies, are spread by direct contact. The head of the contract by contacting the hair with the other person concerned or to use their combs, hats, towels, stuffed animals, etc.. However, the body and pubic spread by clothing or bedding and especially sex.
Are prevented by not using contaminated objects and for this we must disinfect and wash clothes at 60 degrees, locking them stuffed animals in plastic bags for 10 days and use repellents lice season them.
For the effective treatment with permethrin or malathion preparations, lotion, cream or shampoo.