So here are some home remedies to keep in mind when attacking respiratory allergies.
1. Take water. Best thing is to clean up any water. Prepare in a bottle, a liter of pure water with the juice of two lemons and a tablespoon of chlorophyll, sugar will achieve thereby counteract respiratory allergies.
2. Garlic. Among many of its properties is that of combating respiratory allergies, is an excellent natural remedy so it is recommended that people with allergies as much at meals consumed especially in salads.
3. Manzanilla. As usual lack chamomile which can not combined with other herbs such as clove is very effective to relieve the symptoms of respiratory allergies.
4. Basil. Prepare a tea with this herb is a good home remedy for allergies because it contributes to good breathing, you should not sweeten for best results.
5. Green tea. Besides being known for its antioxidant, green tea helps to improve the symptoms of respiratory allergies, take it every day will not only help you improve your health, also will do the same with your appearance.
6. Apple cider vinegar. One of the old tricks to eliminate traditional respiratory allergies is apple cider vinegar. Just drink three times a day a tablespoon of vinegar diluted in a glass of water.
7. Honey. Another home remedy for allergies is to chew a piece of honeycomb for ten minutes to clear.
8. Rub the ears. One of the most common symptoms of respiratory allergies is a stuffy nose, to uncover all you have to do is rub your dark circles until hot and well again breathe without problems.
Histamine is a protein that plays an important role in various allergic reactions. One of the body’s reactions when exposed to an allergen is releasing histamine. This compound causes sneezing, watery eyes, itching and mucus. Furthermore, an antihistamine is a remedy which is used to counteract the actions of histamine. While histamine is not the only chemical involved in an allergic reaction when a person ingests a product antihistamine, receives at least partial relief to allergy symptoms. In pharmacies sell a variety of antihistamines, some doctor’s prescription but some can be bought without a prescription. But nature also provides some foods and herbs that act as antihistamines. For people who prefer to try something natural, here we leave these options:
Important – Ironically, some people may be allergic to natural antihistamines presented here so check with your doctor before implementing any of these home remedies
Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is a natural antihistamine. A glass of water add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and drink. Repeat three times a day for four days and say goodbye to allergies of the season. Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to vinegar.
Yogurt – The probiotic Lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidus yogurts that come in various reduce the potential for developing allergies.
Vitamin C – We knew the benefits of vitamin C to strengthen the immune system, but this vitamin has proved a powerful natural antihistamine. my-remedies-caseros.com Unlike commercial antihistamines block histamine, vitamin C does is that breaks histamine molecules. Read the rest of this entry »
The digestive system is in charge of food processing and ensure that these nutrients are absorbed by the body to make the most of their properties. Today we explain the benefits of the juice to cleanse the digestive system naturally.
With the pace of daily life that we most likely will not feed us properly, so we enter the body digest foods that are difficult or do not give us the vitamins and minerals we need.
This makes uphill work of the digestive system, so we clean it every so often and so avoid problems such as constipation, ulcers, indigestion, among others.
Juices cleanse the digestive system:
Carrot: relieves colitis, ulcers, stomach inflammation.
Lemon: relieves nausea and taken in the morning preparing the body to receive food.
Pera: a mild laxative, relieves colitis and aids digestion.
Coco: provides vitamin B, helps to improve gastritis, ulcers and colitis.
Grape: a mild laxative, helps burn fat and clean the circulatory system.
These juices should be taken daily and if you prefer sweetened with honey.