Anxiety is a state characterized by an increase of the perceptive faculties to the body’s physiological need to increase the level of some element in that time was below the ‘right’, or conversely, fearing of losing a precious commodity.
The anxiety is not always pathological or bad, is a common emotion along with fear, anger, sadness or happiness, and has a very important function related to survival.
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. Anxiety often comes when people hold their fears until they start to feel anxious.
The signs of an anxiety disorder include:
• Review and verify endlessly situations.
• Have a constant concern and unrealistic events and daily activities.
• Fear and anxiety that appear for no apparent reason.
Anxiety disorders include:
• Panic disorder: an attack sudden and uncontrollable terror that can manifest with rapid heartbeat, dizziness, shortness of breath and a feeling of fear or dread out of control.
• Generalized Anxiety Disorder: excessive anxiety and worry that lasts at least six months accompanied by other physical and behavioral.
• Social phobia: a persistent fear of one or more situations in which the person is exposed to possible scrutiny by others.
• Obsessive compulsive thoughts repeated, unwelcome and unwanted anxiety-provoking, often accompanied by ritualized behavior that relieve this anxiety;
• PTSD: caused when someone experiences a traumatic event or very distressing. Common symptoms are nightmares and / or flashbacks and unprovoked anger.
Natural remedies as herbal supplements, alternative medicine and herbal teas can help. A recipe of tea to relieve anxiety consists of one tablespoon each of the following herbs Avena sativa, balm, basil and white sapote valerian in a pint of water. Take a cup after breakfast and food for fifteen days in a row and three of rest to see results.