• It is important to remember that it is facing a strong threat, or as serious as you can come to believe. There’s nothing worse will happen.
• Do not let the panic rise with other frightening thoughts. Stop what you are thinking and see that and the fear begins to disappear by itself.
• Try to calm down and relax slowly.
• Practice slow and relaxed breathing. Imagine being a balloon that inflates and then deflates slowly.
• Wait and allow time to fear for roll.
• Think of the progress made so far, despite all the difficulties. Think about what you will be satisfied when you get it.
• When you begin to feel better and is willing to continue, start in a calm and relaxed. No need to stress or hurry.
• Try to distract yourself, now that the excitement has dropped. Talk to someone, go for a walk, etc..
The more you learn to handle fear, will have less fear, and feel more free!