The following exercise guide will help you have a good physical condition. Ideal for those who start exercising.
Exercise routine for beginners
• Begin this: Lie on the floor with knees bent, feet close to your body and your heels on the floor. Place your arms at your sides with palms down. Close your eyes. Breathe deeply three times. Inhale and exhale slowly. Your abdominal cavity expands.
• In the same position, slowly turn your head to the side. Now turn to the other. Continue to do this three times with your eyes closed.
• Lie on your back with knees bent. Bring them into your chest, hold and lower them to the ground yet again bent.
• Place your arms at your sides. Repeat three times. Breathe deeply and rhythmically.
• Lie on your back with knees bent and arms at your sides. Slowly, off the shoulders and head off the floor. Raise your arms and try to touch your knees.
• Slowly lower your head and shoulders to the ground. Repeat three times. (It helps to tone the muscles of the stomach).
• Change the position of hands and knees on the floor. With knees together, arch your back and look at the ceiling.
• Then move your chin to your chest and shrink back. Repeat three times.
• Lie on your back with legs extended and arms at your sides, palms down.
• Bring your right leg toward your chest, without bending. Slowly return to starting position.
• Repeat three times on each leg. This exercise stretches the back of the leg that has to do with posture.
• If the muscles of the hamstring stretch cease to be pulled back down.
• Sit on a hard chair with open legs and heels on the floor. Lean forward letting the head and arms hang. Return to the starting position.
• Repeat three times. This exercise helps to stretch the back muscles.
• Now stand with your feet together.
• Bend down and let your arms and head hang for a few seconds, then return to starting position.